Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
This week you will continue to plan your facility. The legal team has asked you to provide them with considerations regarding legal and regulatory requirements that may affect the facility design planning process. No drawing is involved. Do note that the emphasis is on facility design. The legal team already knows about medical malpractice liability, personnel, HIPAA, and so forth. This assignment is about planning the physical building.
Consider legal and regulatory requirements such as:
• Local zoning codes for your chosen location
• State zoning codes for your chosen location
• Certificate of Need (CON) requirements for your locale
• Federal requirements, such as CMS
• Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines
• Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
• Facility credentialing requirements, such as the Joint Commission
o and so forth
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper. Your paper should:
• Briefly restate your chosen facility type and location. 5 words maximum
• Explain the impact of legal and regulatory requirements on your facility
• Provide a brief overview of a wide range of types of requirements
• Choose the one requirement that you find will most affect facility design planning.
o Explain why you chose it.
o Analyze its accountability and liability requirements for staff and other stakeholders
o Analyze the relationship between its legal and ethical considerations
• Properly use, cite, and reference the Hayward textbook and at least 3 other scholarly resources
• Submit your APA paper
o Cite in text and append a reference list
o Use APA-compliant headings