Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
This is a 6 page case study. Person must read case study and answer below questions.
These are the questions I have to answer
1. What were the legal issues in this case? What did the NLRB decide?
2. What is the new rule or standard announced in this decision? To which situations does it apply? How does the new rule differ from the previous rule (the “Lutheran Heritage standard”)?
3. In which ways might a “no-camera” policy like Boeing’s interfere with protected activity under the NLRA? Why does the NLRB conclude that Boeing’s policy does not violate the NLRA?
4. What about other types of workplace conduct policies, such as broad “civility” or “harmonious relationships” policies? Should these be designated as “Category 1” rules whose existence will always be lawful under the NLRA? Why or why not?
5. Would it make more sense for the NLRB and courts to focus on whether policies have actually been enforced in ways that interfere with activities protected by the NLRA, rather than on the potential for policies to do so? Why or why not?
6. Do you agree with the decision in this case? Why or why not?