Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
A. Write a narrative essay (suggested length of 750–1,000 words). In your essay, do the following:
1. Respond to the given topic.
2. Provide an effective introduction.
3. Provide an appropriate thesis statement.
4. Use narration and desсrіption to provide detailed information about the topic.
5. Explain the significance of the narrative details.
6. Provide an effective conclusion.
B. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
C. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Note: When using sources to support ideas and elements in an assessment, the submission MUST include APA formatted in-text citations with a corresponding reference list for any direct quotes or paraphrasing. It is not necessary to list sources that were consulted if they have not been quoted or paraphrased in the text of the assessment.
Note: No more than a combined total of 30% of a submission can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from outside sources, even if cited correctly.